Do you have that person who snores like a freight train?? You know the one who swears they don’t snore.
If you have that person or maybe you are that person I have a natural way to help. Essential oils will not cure snoring but they do offer breathing support and sometimes that is all you need to calm the bear sleeping (snoring) next to you. So what oils do you need? The list is long but I will share a few of my favorites.
- Peppermint: It can be used topically to cool the skin or diffused for scent that invites feelings of peace.
- Eucalyptus Radiata: Diffuse Eucalyptus Radiata to promote a stimulating and rejuvenating environment.
- Cedarwood: It helps create a calming and comforting atmosphere when diffused.
- Thyme: It has a purifying agent and is used in many vapor rubs.
- Vetiver: It has an earthy and grounding aroma. Diffuse for a calming a relaxing fragrance.
- Lavender: It is a popular oil long loved for its calming, soothing fragrance.
- Clove: It has a very warm and inviting scent.
Put several drops of the oils in a diffuser and get the sleep support you need.